OUR PROFILE
   
  HF MEDIA

  RECENT POSTS

  ARCHIVES
   March 2005
   April 2005
   May 2005
   June 2005
   July 2005
   March 2006
   April 2006
   May 2006
   June 2006
   July 2006

  Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Word Up!

"Two Turn Tables and Microphone!"

Let me say that I am very proud of the discussions that have been going on with regard to this youth group. I really believe that God is going to do some amazing things with individuals as well as our group. I want to make sure you all know that you are welcome to come to the re-visioning meeting this Sunday after church. I am going to take all the comments and kind of boil them down to their core realizations. Then I am going to present them at the meeting and post them on the blog.

On another note I have two announcements.

PHAT 108 is cancelled for this week because of the Shiloh fundraising dinner. It will resume next week.

This Saturday from 6-9pm at the church Melissa Mason is having a birthday party. I met the DJ and he is totally legit (he uses records and mixes it live!). It's going to be a lot of fun, and if you want to come you MUST e-mail Erica Mason at erica@eastsidemusic.com and tell her that you are coming. If you do not then you will not be able to get in.
I will see you all on Saturday...I'll be the one in the center of the floor dancing like Usher!

DC Templates™