OUR PROFILE
   
  HF MEDIA

  RECENT POSTS

  ARCHIVES
   March 2005
   April 2005
   May 2005
   June 2005
   July 2005
   March 2006
   April 2006
   May 2006
   June 2006
   July 2006

  Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2005
I Wish...


1. I wish I could spell.
2. I wish the mouse in my office would be caught!
3. I wish I was a better example.
4. I wish I could always be in shape without working out.
5. I wish Allison didn't have to work.
6. I wish God would completely heal Ira right now.
7. I wish more teens could have the courage of Alisha.
8. I wish I played my guitar more.
9. I wish I pursued God as much as he pursued me.
10. I wish Levi would stay safe forever.

What do you wish for...
Comments:
I wish I could come back to New York already.
I wish I wasn't in the south anymore.
I wish Shiloh would start now.
I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life.
I wish there was an H&M around here.

- Chrissie
 
I wish I was healthy
I wish Ira was better
I wish I could have a good birthdayfor once
I wish I passed the NYS math exam
I wish I felt safe in my school every day
I wish I could go 2 my graduation ceremony
I wish (well praying really) that I dont gots 2 got 2 summer school
 
I wish I was felt beautiful.

I wish I was treated equaly in an all black school.

I wish my social skill with the youth group was better.

I wish I knew what suns take the chip means.

I wish I could see my uncle again.

I wish my friendship with J could be much stronger.

I wish I had more self esteem...
 
*(error) I wish I felt beautiful*
 
i wish one day i can go to heaven.
i wish that i can get a's n b' on
my report card.
i wish i met a good boyfriend by next week and be wit him 4 a long time.
i wish that my dad nevered smoked r drink.
i wish i would have got dat boy at da store # number.
i wish dat i wouldn't stayed with johnny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

DC Templates™